Wednesday, September 23, 2009

looks like I got lost for a while; forgot to visit and doing other things.
The short version of this is as follows:
after the 1st tutorial was excited and rearing to go. the meeting spent on possibly taking on sex-education was good while the session lasted; The enthusiasm exhibited by I ling was commendable. To me it was an easy way out, there are existing packages ( at least 2 that could be used)to pick and modify rather then building the mansion from ground level.
for the 2nd session, unfortunately natural causes held me back; diarrhea and the rain kept me home and hence unable to go online with the group. Sad that that resulted in only 3 members getting together but in a way it worked out, had I better the rain and crab on my way to the centre only to have the session postponed, i would not have been that happy.
Going online today to search for MDI and ending up with Major(ICD-10)Depression Inventory was fun and rewarding. Also a quick look in on the blogs of the group sweep me off, May be I need to check in more often and really consider lining up a line at home. That is to be decided later. for now this rush job will be the best i can do.
and time's up again. Supervision time.

1 comment:

  1. Did you find your way back? Any discussion on sex is always good, not forgetting that the subject is 'best seller' in all aspect of our lives from advertising, pop culture, music etc as well as the equal attention it gets from counter-reactionaries e.g. religious conservatives so it will remain an interesting subject while it 'last' as you put it. A consolation is that what may seem to be easy can turn out to be the opposite and vice versa. See my quotes on journeys on I Ling blog....and go easy on the Mammak stalls...:) hope you are feeling a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete